Our Guiding Principles
Our guiding principles are very important to us. So all branches of Little Sprouts follow these core principles at all times:
- We focus on the best interests of babies in real need. The health, wellbeing and safety of babies in real need is what guides our decision-making at all times.
- We are entirely run by unpaid volunteers - money we receive is used to help vulnerable babies and families.
- We give all donated baby items away for free. We do not sell donations, we gift them to families who really need our help.
- Our packs only include great quality items. Why? Because this is what every baby and family deserves.
- We work with, and through, other charities and we listen to them as they understand the requirements of the families they support.
- Our Charity Partners decide who receives a Little Sprouts pack.
- We are not affiliated with, or opposed to, any particular religion, lifestyle or political viewpoint.
- We encourage positive giving, we do not attempt to coerce anyone into supporting us, and we truly value every donation (big or small).
- We are reliable, if we commit to providing a pack or any other form of support we ensure that we provide it.
- We form a giving community - we work to build enduring relationships with those who donate to us, volunteer for us and support us in other ways.
- We believe that change is possible!