Become A Volunteer
We have lots of wonderful volunteering opportunities in Wellington, Auckland and Christchurch.
From simple, one off jobs to more ongoing and involved roles, we welcome all kinds of volunteers! And there are plenty of jobs you can easily do from home and in the evenings.
Some of the varied roles include:
- Helping with pick ups of donations, from families and drop off points.
- Washing and sorting donations.
- Delivering packs (a large vehicle, such as a people mover, station wagon or van is needed as the packs are large).
- Storing donations (eg. if you have spare garage space or room in your home).
- Helping with packing days.
- Running, or assisting with, fundraisers.
- Running, or assisting with, giving days and weeks.
- Crafting for our packs or helping to organise craft events.
- Helping with administration tasks, like updating databases, recording details re pack distribution etc.
- Marketing - including Facebook, print media, TV, radio, newsletters and more.
- Graphic Design - including developing brochures, posters, business cards and more both for the charity and for fundraising events and charity projects.
- IT - assisting with website development, data organisation and storage and more.
- Helping to refurbish cots as part of our Reloved Cot Program.
We also have lots of fantastic jobs and tasks as part of our major fundraiser - the Little Sprouts Easter Country Fair, held in Wellington just before Easter each year. Our next fair is on 20 March 2016.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to volunteer.
We also run a volunteer group on Facebook where we pop up jobs and if you are free to help you simply let us know! You can join our volunteers group on Facebook here
Please email us at LittleSproutsAuckland@gmail.com if you would like to volunteer.
Please email us at LittleSproutsChristchurch@gmail.com if you would like to volunteer.
We also run a volunteer group on Facebook where we pop up jobs and if you are free to help you simply let us know! You can join our volunteers group on Facebook here.